Project management regarding technical studies to realize for a maintenance center, and the realization of a tender file, on the site of the Blaise Diagne International Airport
With our expertise in design and aircraft maintenance warehouses (Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Kuweit, China, Spain...), ADP Ingénierie (ADPI) worked hand-in-hand with Cabinet ECTAR, a subcontractor in air transportation for market studies, financial plans and programmes for the MRO warehouses of the Blaise Diagne International Airport, Senegal, aiming at a quick return on investments.
The Blaise Diagne Airport SA (AIBD S.A.) company wanted to launch a tender for the design and construction of the mantenance, repair and operating centers (MRO) on its new airport platform in DAkar (Thiès). ADP Ingénierie was selected following this tender to realise financial and technical studies to ensure the financing and ROI of this center and create the documents needed for the construction tender.
The client needed:
- a brief market study on the MRO and a benchmarking analysis of the region in terms of heavy maintenance.
- the development of the warehouses programme.
The client asked for adequate proposals for the financing and the creation of the infrastructure but also recommandations on the structure for the creation of the tender elements.
The client also asked for :
- a feasability study, technical proposals and the best solutions;
- a detailed pre-project (ADP) inspired by a brief existing pre-project (APS) that needed to be challenged.
The client also asked for the creation of the tender documents for the construction of the elements from a Design & Build.
- ADP Ingénierie identified the market and compiled the local rules (facilitating, environment, skills and admin and legal aspects). The company drew a financial plan and proposed different solutions of financing and investments.
- It realized a technical optimization, proposed flexible solutions to maintain aircrafts and prepared the tender documents the companies' costing of the MRO warehouses.