Paris-Aéroport Orly, extension of the East pier of South Terminal
The project of Extension of the East pier of Paris-Aéroport Orly of South Terminal had two main objectives:
- Improve client service level and aim IATA standard level C, by de-saturating the hall A of Orly South and by increasing the immigration area,
- Respond to the increase of international traffic, by guaranteeing to maintain a contact stand rate of 90%
This assignment involved technical packages related to the project of extension of the East pier of the South terminal. The technical aspects concerning the project were the following:
- Works and supplies tender: CVC, HBT, CFA, SSI, VDI, GSM, MOB (furnitures), AUB (booths), SAN (sanitaries), SIE (chairs) / screens, cameras, vehicle chargers,
- Third party interface: Services with DCL, ORYC (GTC), ORYL, DPAF and other government services,
- Assistance to ORAT for the airport authority with a specialist dedicated to the commissioning: participation with the technical groups (commissioning and functioning / owner responsibilities, regulatory aspects),
Consultancy services: HQE and Social integration, SSI coordination.
The project management services of ADP Ingénierie ensured rigorous management of the project (time, costs, risks and opportunities) for all the technical packages it was assigned, while guaranteeing the quality necessary in a fully operational environment thanks to its close collaboration with all the stakeholders.