Monitoring preparation of Paris-Aéroport Orly BHS maintenance in parallel with the implementation studies for an optimum system to operate after commissioning.
Groupe ADP/DIAP9 has extended ADP Ingénierie's mandate within the framework of the International Departure Process Redesign (RPDI) project at the Orly South terminal, by entrusting it with the follow-up of preparations for BHS maintenance of the project now in implementation phase.
DIAP9 (Engineering department of Groupe ADP for Paris-Aéroport infrastructures) is implementing the project to bring baggage handling at the Orly South terminal into compliance with safety regulations. For this project, ADP Ingénierie (ADPI) has already carried out the Special Technical Specifications for maintenance under an initial contract.
For this new assignment, ADP Ingénierie was asked to provide follow-up of preparations for BHS maintenance, calling on its technical expertise on the analysis of the documentation produced by the companies in charge of maintenance, according to the various requests of the Contracting Client.
- Groupe ADP requested technical expertise in maintenance requirements analysis during the implementation studies.
- It also requested technical expertise in maintenance strategy (operations and cost performance) and technical breakdown such as spare parts.
- Additionally, technical expertise in the analysis of in-operation maintenance requirements (documentation, training, etc.).
- Monitoring of the CMMS and DMS parameters was also requested.
We are responsible for:
- Documentary follow-up and technical meetings during the studies.
- Monitoring of trials.
- Definition and monitoring of the elements required for operation and maintenance (spare parts list, training follow-up, etc.).