The mega hub currently built will absorb up to 120M pax per year
ADP Ingénierie (ADPI) brings its expertise in supervising airport construction sites and in reviewing airport terminal design.
The significant growth of the national carrier and overall passenger traffic experienced requires the expansion of the existing domestic and international terminals.
The design and construction was awarded to the construction company China Communication Construction Company.
1) The client wants to ensure that the project is undertaken strictly in accordance with the contract (Lot 1).
2) The client wants to ensure that the design meets the required IATA/ICAO SARPs (Lot 1).
3) The client requested a feasibility study and the master plan for the megahub (120 MPax) (Lot 2).
ADP Ingénierie is:
- deploying a onsite team to supervise and manage the contract;
- assembling a team to support the design review in Dubai;
- assembling a team in Paris for Lot 2 (megahub feasibility study).