Assistant to the Contraction Authority isthmus Business for the hall L of Terminal 2 of Paris-Charles de Gaulle International Airport
Through a strong collaboration with all stakeholders, ADP Ingénierie's project management assistance allowed a rigorous management of the progress of the project (time, cost, risk and opportunity), while guaranteeing the necessary quality and continuous exploitation.
Satellite 3 used to be the departure hall of Terminal 2E with the largest number of transit passengers. It was also the boarding lounge with the longest average waiting time of the entire platform. The central shopping area was no longer in line with the international standards nor with the new Aéroports de Paris's references, like it was at that time in Satellite 4.
A structuring project came into being to rebuild the central building. It guaranteed profitability during an intermediate project, while waiting for the structuring project.
ADP Ingénierie enabled the Hall L of Terminal 2E of Paris – Charles de Gaulle International Airport to:
- Expand its brand portfolio
- Preserve the commercial efficiency of the core business by cleverly positioning at the north end of the central aisle a shopping area in the form of a walkthrough
- Redesign the atmosphere and façades of the commercial zones
- Integrate the constraints of the restoration tender
- Improve the passenger experience in the area by ensuring the fluidity on their journey and orientation towards the boarding area and towards the companies' lounges.
- Give passengers a final Parisian shopping experience